After being recognized for outstanding analyses on public debate and use of data to uncover insights, Alto Data Analytics has been asked to attend the 2017 Altius Conference at the Oxford Union. Some esteemed attendees include:
- Deb Roy, Chief Media Scientist of Twitter, Director of the Laboratory
for Social Machines at MIT
- Rajendra Pachauri, former Chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), co-recipient of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- Susan Blackmore, British writer and broadcaster, author of The Meme Machines and Conversations on Consciousness.
- Sir Anthony Leggett, 2003 Nobel laureate in Physics, Professor of Theoretical Physics at the University of Illinois.
- Wael Ghonim, Co-Founder of Parlio (acquired by Quora), and Senior Fellow at Harvard’s Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation. Wael was the Google executive who helped jumpstart Egypt’s democratic revolution in 201.
- Regina Dugan, Head of Facebook ‘Building 8’ Project (BMI), former Director of DARPA.
Our CEO, Alejandro Romero, will discuss methodologies to create big data analytics from digital media and derive insights to optimize communication strategies using a recent analysis on climate change.
To learn more about Alto Data Analytics and our services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay informed about Alto’s ongoing projects, please sign up to our newsletter below.